CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR RACE JUDICATA
10K runners – 8:00-8:45 a.m.
5K runners and walkers – 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Race Start Times:
10K run – 9:15 a.m.
5K run and walk – 9:30 a.m.
Individual: 5K and 10K runs; 5K walk
Team Competition: 5K and 10K runs
Men's & Women's Age Divisions:
13 & under, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and up
5K & 10K teams must have a minimum of THREE but no more than FIVE runners. Team competition not available for walkers.
- The top three finishing times of team members will be used to calculate team time.
- Additional $25 fee per team.
- Pre-registration required for teams, team registration not available on-site.
Awards for Runners:
- 1st place overall 5K & 10K individuals - plaques
- 1st place 5K & 10K teams - trophies (displayed at the OCBA office)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons for runners in each division
- No awards given for walkers
On-site Registration Fees:
*Due to construction on Covington Rd., course for both the 5K run/walk and the 10K run has been slightly modified. Click here to see the new course.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Lakeshore Legal Aid's Counsel & Advocacy Law Line (CALL), the New Lawyer Committee's chosen charity for the upcoming fiscal year. For more information on CALL, visit www.lakeshorelegalaid.org/counsel-advocacy-law-line.php.