Thursday, September 24, 2015
05:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Eastern Standard Time
Oakland County Bar Association
1760 S. Telegraph Rd., Suite 100
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302-0181
Tom Howlett, Esq. will be presenting on ways to make your office paperless. Feel free to bring your tablet or computer along!
This seminar will discuss the benefits (and risks) of a paperless practice. Topics will include:
- Ethical considerations in going paperless
- First steps in eliminating paper
- Equipment needed for going paperless for less than $500
- Creating and saving PDFs
- Apps that benefit the paperless lawyer
- Building momentum in a paperless practice
- Utilizing cloud storage
- Including cell phones and tablets in a paperless practice
- BONUS: Taming the email dragon
To register and pay online click here.
For more information please call (248) 334-3400.