Arraignment Process Do's and Don'ts
Share this program:
September 25, 2020
Oakland County Bar Association
Criminal Law, Juvenile Law
District court magistrates and representatives from Oakland County Circuit Court and corporation counsel participate in a moderated panel to share the do’s and don’ts of representing a client during the arraignment process.
- Russell Anderson, Magistrate for 51st District Court
- MaryAnn Jerge, Esq., Oakland County Corporation Counsel
- James Paterson, Esq., Oakland County Circuit Court
- Andra Richardson, Magistrate for 52-1 District Court
- Michael Sawicky, Magistrate for 47th District Court
- Angelina Sharon, Oakland County Circuit Court
- Kimberly Wilson, Magistrate for 43rd District Court
- Randy Secontine, Esq., Moderator
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.