Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
$180 for Non-member
December 7, 2020
Oakland County Bar Association
This program is mandatory training for attorneys seeking appointments through the Oakland County Juvenile Courts!
Each segment will provide basic information on fulfilling the requirements of attorney appointments through the Oakland County Juvenile Court. Topics of discussion will include:
1) Representing parents and children in child protective proceedings
2) Pretrial procedures
3) Pleas, trials and dispositions, review hearings, and permanency planning hearings
4) The role of the Guardian Ad Litem in child protection proceedings
5) Juvenile delinquency proceedings
6) The business side of juvenile court
7) A Juvenile Probation Officer’s view of the process
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
This program has not been submitted for credit in any jurisdiction. Registrants will receive a Certificate of Attendance/Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in various jurisdictions.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.